Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

BT & Oregen core

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BT & Oregen core

Post  Scythe on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:22 pm

As some of you may know we have now moved to OC there will ofc be new fixes but some things that worked on trinity may not work here, So if u find a bug please report it on the bug tracker which is located on the top right of Tru-WoW's home page. On a second note BT is also now bk open so enjoy

Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BT & Oregen core

Post  Shaerty on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Last I heard BT is still impossible to do since Naj'entus is bugged. Removing a spine from a 'spined' person killes the person removing them. As this is essential for the fight, you can nnot get further in BT than Naj'entus... Hope they fix it soon, i'm dieing to begin raiding BT myself.
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaerty on Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:04 pm

On a happier note: We did Hyjal and it looks like there aren't any serious new bugs because of OC.

edit: Also the trash drop rate for HoD and MotI, and gear has been increased to what should be normal, so we got a lot of HoD and MotI.
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaerty on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:03 pm

Ok update: We did Archimonde last time we did Hyjal and wiped a couple of times because of the repaired Fear he casts. People were getting feared into the fire, which now also is repaired and it does follow people and it's not underground anymore! Anyway, we decided to resume another day.

Wednesday, however, Kelthzard mentioned to me that the casting of Fear is interruptable. Since we were doing TK that day, we decided to retry Archimonde, and with success! He went down on the first try! So using that 'bug' (because I do think that this is a bug) you should have an easy time on that fight.

After that we went to TK. Some issues there:
- Mind Control breaks relatively easy
- Void Reaver can now be taunted (=bug)
- Kael'thas has become a bit harder:
- The weapons attack each other now, so non-pally tanks need to taunt them off each other and bring them to the pally tank
- Timing on killing the phoenix is very important! We wiped three times, because Kael'thas did his Gravity Lapse right when we needed to kill the egg, thus we were out of range and the egg spawned a new phoenix.
- When the third phoenix or fourth spawns, the server crashes

Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:15 am

Shaerty wrote:Ok update: We did Archimonde last time we did Hyjal and wiped a couple of times because of the repaired Fear he casts. People were getting feared into the fire, which now also is repaired and it does follow people and it's not underground anymore! Anyway, we decided to resume another day.

Wednesday, however, Kelthzard mentioned to me that the casting of Fear is interruptable. Since we were doing TK that day, we decided to retry Archimonde, and with success! He went down on the first try! So using that 'bug' (because I do think that this is a bug) you should have an easy time on that fight.

After that we went to TK. Some issues there:
- Mind Control breaks relatively easy
- Void Reaver can now be taunted (=bug)
- Kael'thas has become a bit harder:
- The weapons attack each other now, so non-pally tanks need to taunt them off each other and bring them to the pally tank
- Timing on killing the phoenix is very important! We wiped three times, because Kael'thas did his Gravity Lapse right when we needed to kill the egg, thus we were out of range and the egg spawned a new phoenix.
- When the third phoenix or fourth spawns, the server crashes

Interupting Archi's fear is indead a bug, and is not needed in order to kill him just make sure u have a sham in ur MT's group and ur best dps groups and ur fine. Also on a side note the Fire also moves slower so ppl have a bit more time to move away from it.

- Mind Control breaks relatively easy. Yes this is how it should be, where as bk on bt u could clear 2 or 3 naga's in ssc which was a bug as there controlled for too long.

Also SSC first lift is missing so have all the raid remove there gear and have a shaman pop reinc or have a SS up on a resser. I have not been to SSC as of OC going live but i also hear Vashj's cores now freeze players unlike on TC.

Kara - Netherspite is no longer tank and spank all his phases are scripted tho may not be perfect.

Soon as i get the time to load the same rev as our core i will post more vital infomation here.

Last edited by Scythe on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : too many typo's)

Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaerty on Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:44 pm

We went to BT last night to do some trash. Turns out that it is really easy as long as you have a decent enough group. Naj'entus was reported bugged before, so we tried him and discovered that the bug with the spines is fixed or wasn't a bug at all.

It would be cool to do NS if he's fully scripted!
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Scythe on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:26 pm

Shaerty wrote:We went to BT last night to do some trash. Turns out that it is really easy as long as you have a decent enough group. Naj'entus was reported bugged before, so we tried him and discovered that the bug with the spines is fixed or wasn't a bug at all.

It would be cool to do NS if he's fully scripted!

Atm i have half of OC extracted so i cant confirm that, been a busy week for me got friends down i aint seen in about 3 yrs so it's just been nights out on the town in any pubs and clubs we can get into. So if it's still not confirmed my the time i extract oc full i will test it out.

Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Shaerty on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:49 pm

OK update on TK:
VR still bugged as in he's tauntable. We did try to do it without taunts as we didn't know if taunting him is punishable by ban and he went down fairly quickly.

Solarian is fully scripted now i think. Then again, she was probably fully scripted before OC hit.

Kael'thas: weapons phase still bugged.
didn't get to loot him after the fight though, the server crashed when we tried...

Al'ar: First phase is scripted, that is i think it is. It could be that we were extremely lucky because he only bombed the second level once. He went down fairly quickly. In the second phase, we got into trouble though... When he does his Meteor attack on a single person, he sometimes stays up in the air causing him to AoE the raid because to Al'ar there's no one in melee range. Deathless and Overfeeded could use Frost Nova to ground him though, but we didn't realise that 'till after the fight. So we wiped at the first attempt @ approximately 35%. But then he became untargetable.... We tried to reset the instance, but it didn't work, so we called it for the night.

Tonight SSC! Full report on bugs will be posted here.
We should make a summary to post to the developpers!
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top