Unison Guild Site
Please Log in

Class Leaders Loot System

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Spitfire on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Well, here is new system that I adjusted from pre TBC servers to be for TBC servers!
You can read it and comments if you agree or don't agree with this system!

Well the whole point is about Class Leaders. Every class has his own Class Leader, who is responsible for his class players!

Class Leader's duty:
Every class leader will make channel for his class, and ask class players to join in it.
Chat between class players will be on that channel, not in raid chat!
--> Raid invites: Guild master will inv class leaders in raid, and then every class leader will choose who to inv from his class (there will be max limit of class players per raid)!

How loot gonna work?
Well when we kill boss and items drop, for example mail healing gloves for shamans will drop, and shaman class leader will ask in channel to link your current gloves, and the one who got worst ones has a big chance to won new ones! That's how it works for every class!
What other thing will also be required for you to win item?
Class leader will as well search your recount (dps/healing you did), and activity (are you coming on time and things)!
What if there will be Token for 3 classes, who will win?
Class leaders for which classes token is supposed to be will as well ask for you to link your current item on channel, and then when class leader decide who to give item he will link his current item and his name on raid chat, then we will compare which class player of that 3 will get item!

--> After Class leader decide who will get item he has to write on raid chat why did he chose that player, etc...
(so if you wanna QQ, you can QQ to your class leader)
--> There will be only one class leader for each class, and class leaders don't need to show up for every raid, in that case guild leader will take their duty about loot!

We will decide who the Class Leaders will be, and I'll post their names here!
I will make some changes in Guild Ranks, and we will set permanently raids time and days we gonna do them!

THX for reading this topic, and tell me you're opinions!
Your Spittfire Smile


Last edited by Scythe on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed to Global Announcement - Scythe)

Spitfire
User
User

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Spitfire on Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:46 pm

Class leaders chosen till now are:
Rickygvg - Paladins
Shaerty - Priests
Spittfire - Shamans
Hef - Druids
Virion - Warlocks
Hunterio - Hunters
/ - Mages
/ - Warriors
Ninguem - Rogues


Last edited by Spitfire on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spitfire
User
User

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Shaerty on Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:06 pm

I don't know if this system can work. We're going to get a lot of QQ'ing if we give an item to someone we know. Ppl will see that as ninja-ing, because they 're so accustomed to rolling for a drop because it's still the fairest way to divide loot.

I think this system can serve better as a checking mechanism on who's rolling for an item. If that person has anything better or not etc.

I'd like to give it a try but i think we need guild raids before we can implement this system.

Just my opinion...
avatar
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 79
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 30
Location : Roeselare, Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  jeezomg on Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:20 am

hmm i have same idea as shaerty cuz only guild members who join forums know about it
BTW for raids u will have 1 warr or 2 at max / same with rogues and hunters
another thing
it will take a lot of time to loot 1 boss
btw cuz guild BT raids new we may wipe at bosses and if it takes alot of time to loot 1 boss then it will be annoying for everyone
another thing
these class leaders suppose to be part of raid / they should focus on their duty in raid instead of ppl's gears
in the other hand this loot system help leader more and he will have more time for raid and tactics and ...
avatar
jeezomg
User
User

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Spitfire on Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:35 am

jeezomg wrote:hmm i have same idea as shaerty cuz only guild members who join forums know about it
BTW for raids u will have 1 warr or 2 at max / same with rogues and hunters
another thing
it will take a lot of time to loot 1 boss
btw cuz guild BT raids new we may wipe at bosses and if it takes alot of time to loot 1 boss then it will be annoying for everyone
another thing
these class leaders suppose to be part of raid / they should focus on their duty in raid instead of ppl's gears
in the other hand this loot system help leader more and he will have more time for raid and tactics and ...

Everyone can see it, you don't need to be registered.
And i don't know why ppl thing it takes a lot of time, it takes slightly less then for dkp loot.
And no, class leaders are focused on raids. They just need to decide who to give an item after boss kill...
Loot system is mostly here to help everyone gear, that part about leader's more free time or less spamm on raid chat are just products Smile

Spitfire
User
User

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Shaerty on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:24 am

As I said before, I think this system is only doable when we do guild raids.
I'd like to implement the class leaders as back-up checking mechanism though.
But until we do guild raids I'm not inclined to use this completely.
avatar
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 79
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 30
Location : Roeselare, Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Spitfire on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 am

Shaerty wrote:As I said before, I think this system is only doable when we do guild raids.
I'd like to implement the class leaders as back-up checking mechanism though.
But until we do guild raids I'm not inclined to use this completely.

We don't need to use it, tho it's made for more populated guilds Smile
But I just want to try it since i don't think anyone tried something like this on Truwow Smile

Spitfire
User
User

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Moonbreed on Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:10 pm

I dont like this system, I think it will only promote nijas giving items to his friend's alts

Moonbreed
User
User

Posts : 1
Reputation : -1
Join date : 2011-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Spitfire on Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:13 pm

Moonbreed wrote:I dont like this system, I think it will only promote nijas giving items to his friend's alts

Sorry I don't understand what you meant by that, can you explain it a bit?

Spitfire
User
User

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Scythe on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:24 am

thats y class leaders will be trusted ppl any abuse of the post as class leader then they will lose the post of class leader an a new one will be apointed to take over the position

_________________



avatar
Scythe
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 95
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2010-07-07
Age : 26
Location : Wales, United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Spitfire on Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:39 pm

Scythe wrote:thats y class leaders will be trusted ppl any abuse of the post as class leader then they will lose the post of class leader an a new one will be apointed to take over the position

That! Smile

Spitfire
User
User

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Blanjaz on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:44 pm

seem right. because many people lost their main items, for some livestock roll an alt.
afro
avatar
Blanjaz
User
User

Posts : 4
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-24
Age : 37
Location : argentina

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Jaguar* on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:06 pm

+1 for shae..
imo, ye as he said wen we do pug.. its too hard to carry this loot system.. we might lose some ppl in the first boss itself if they take it as ninja-work.. it leads to raid fail.
this kind of loot system if highly effective wen we do guild raids with atleast 20 unison members in it..
make 2 loot systems.. 1 for pug.. 1 for guild runs
set a minimum guild members to do this kind of loot system.. like.. if we hav 20 unison members.. we can do the loot system we aruging @.

i ll add a loot system for pug.. see if its ok.
1 loot per boss, 1 t6/5 for raid. more flexible for pug raids..
recruit the guild.. and our "class-leader" system will work

anyway.. lets give it a shot on saturday.. lets see how people reacts for this system

Jaguar*
User
User

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Spitfire on Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:55 pm

Jaguar* wrote:+1 for shae..
imo, ye as he said wen we do pug.. its too hard to carry this loot system.. we might lose some ppl in the first boss itself if they take it as ninja-work.. it leads to raid fail.
this kind of loot system if highly effective wen we do guild raids with atleast 20 unison members in it..
make 2 loot systems.. 1 for pug.. 1 for guild runs
set a minimum guild members to do this kind of loot system.. like.. if we hav 20 unison members.. we can do the loot system we aruging @.

i ll add a loot system for pug.. see if its ok.
1 loot per boss, 1 t6/5 for raid. more flexible for pug raids..
recruit the guild.. and our "class-leader" system will work

anyway.. lets give it a shot on saturday.. lets see how people reacts for this system

Lol. that's why i'm making this loot system, to start doing more and only Guild Raids -.-

Spitfire
User
User

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Jaguar* on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:38 pm

this way has 2 paths.. 1. they might admire our guild runs and start joining 2. FUCKING NINJAS /raid leave..

anything out of this 2 can happen.. thats why i said.. give it a try on saturday...

problem will raise out like.. if a cloth DPS item drops.. "A" has more upgrade from it.. B and C got some upgrades by that too.. D came only for that item to raid and he doesnt need anything else from there.. wat will b the decision of class leader??? could give to "A" but other 3 might rage and leave... not everyone is clam in truwow.. especially in pugs

Jaguar*
User
User

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Shaerty on Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:52 pm

it's true what Jag says, but we should wait for Saturday before we can make any comment again.

in the meantime: Lol at blanjaz's translator xD
"seem right. because many people lost their main items, for some livestock roll an alt."

Peace out
Shaerty
avatar
Shaerty
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Posts : 79
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-08-13
Age : 30
Location : Roeselare, Belgium

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  jeezomg on Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Jaguar* wrote:this way has 2 paths.. 1. they might admire our guild runs and start joining 2. FUCKING NINJAS /raid leave..

anything out of this 2 can happen.. thats why i said.. give it a try on saturday...

problem will raise out like.. if a cloth DPS item drops.. "A" has more upgrade from it.. B and C got some upgrades by that too.. D came only for that item to raid and he doesnt need anything else from there.
first if we explain loot at start then noone will say Fucking ninjas ( they can leave or accept and stay )
BTW many ppl will join guild but it is guild officers and leader duty to be careful and dont invite every random ppl in guild ( those ppl come for gears not guild / like what happened to son of third exodus )
when we do guild runs and invite everyone from Guild it means we all come for guild.
i am sure class leaders wont invite greenies in guild and everyone who join guild raids atleast got enough gear for that raid so we can say everyone got same gears .
as i said we all come for guild . raid success is more important than 1 gear btw there is always next time so that person can w8 for next weeks .
and again i am agree with lez try it this saturday.
good luck in SSC guys Smile

avatar
jeezomg
User
User

Posts : 10
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Jaguar* on Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:50 am

yea lets try it today...
but to add some reply to ur text Razz .. those ppl who i said they gonna say ninja and leave wil leave in the beginnning.. and if the majority of ppl leaves like this.. we cant really host a raid..
imo, with this loot system we cant recruit the guild.. its just my opinion.. u think ppl will think " if we join them they ll give us loot" or " they gives loot only to the guildies why we should go into other raids? " and.. ppl that we gonna recriut WILL COME FOR GEARS ONLY.. if they care for guild, why would they leave thier previous one? why they want a new home?? for some upgrade of gears ONLY.. not many players playing for game-fun , just for thier own upgrades.
the DKP thing used by ashylum/ inception has a greater chance to recruit guild..
lez see today..

and.. can some admin of this site could change the skin ??? while writing texts.. if we scroll down.. the page is brought down and merge with lower one and is annoying to type like this..

Jaguar*
User
User

Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Spitfire on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:16 pm

Jaguar* wrote:yea lets try it today...
but to add some reply to ur text Razz .. those ppl who i said they gonna say ninja and leave wil leave in the beginnning.. and if the majority of ppl leaves like this.. we cant really host a raid..
imo, with this loot system we cant recruit the guild.. its just my opinion.. u think ppl will think " if we join them they ll give us loot" or " they gives loot only to the guildies why we should go into other raids? " and.. ppl that we gonna recriut WILL COME FOR GEARS ONLY.. if they care for guild, why would they leave thier previous one? why they want a new home?? for some upgrade of gears ONLY.. not many players playing for game-fun , just for thier own upgrades.
the DKP thing used by ashylum/ inception has a greater chance to recruit guild..
lez see today..

and.. can some admin of this site could change the skin ??? while writing texts.. if we scroll down.. the page is brought down and merge with lower one and is annoying to type like this..

There won't be raid today, because some of class leaders can't come, and i want all of them to be here for first raid!

Spitfire
User
User

Posts : 8
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-01-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Vend on Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:08 am

There won't be raid today, because some of class leaders can't come, and i want all of them to be here for first raid!

This is why you need to have back-up leaders else this system won't work at all. People will have things on during the raid times from time to time so if you don't raid since to 1-2 class leaders are unable to come, you'll be leaving a lot of people with disappointed faces.

Another issue that might arise is when a player dies during a boss fight due to another player's wrong actions or even their own. You can't judge them on recount in this case because they would most likely be at the bottom fo the list due to being dead for the fight. Also, If this system is for guild raids only, the activity of the raiding players would be the same so you can't judge on that either.

You will get guild members begging to get invited to your raids no matter how well their geared. The last thing you guys would want is to seem like you neglect the new members which is when these class leaders need to really think about who to bring and who to sit out. Another reason why you can't hang out look based on activity.

P.S yes ofc i know raid activity isn't the only way you'll be determining who should get the loot. Just saying.
Last thing, the items will still be /rolled for, right? One thing i noticed with the loot council system we used to use is that the healers and tanks would get the gear over dps because they were seen to be doing more in a boss fight than dps. This left dps feeling cheated.

(sorry for any typos, i'm tired)

Vend
User
User

Posts : 33
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-08-14
Location : Australia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Class Leaders Loot System

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum